A downloadable game for Windows
Miner Threat is an action roguelite 2D platformer. The goal of the game is simple: get to the surface. You'll have to fight your way through 10 procedurally generated levels to get there.
Defeating enemies has a chance to get you a weapon, item, or supplies - plus a guaranteed key. You need to acquire ten keys to advance to the next level, and you have the option of spending three keys to open a chest should you encounter one.
- Procedurally generated levels
- Many different guns/weapons
- Many different items with different uses
- Several enemies that behave differently
- Four different play styles
- Three difficulties
- Local co-op via a xinput controller (Logitech, Xbox 360)
- Endless mode
Miner Threat uses chunks to build levels, and loads all those chunks from text files at startup. This allows you to add chunk sets and play with whatever set you want. Miner Threat comes with a couple scripts whose purpose is to convert the chunk files to images for easier editing. If you wish to do this, refer to the "Help.txt" file in "Extra/Tools."
- CPU: 2ghz dual core
- GPU: 128mb vram
- RAM: 512mb
- Display: Minimum of 640 * 480 screen resolution
- Other notes: DirectX 9 is required, drivers are in _CommonRedist
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||Co-op, Fast-Paced, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files: